Friday 19 October 2012

Helpful Hugo: How to apply mascara


So this may seem like a really obvious thing to some people, I know it is to me, but there may be some people who would like to know this simple trick for making less mess when applying your mascara.

I mentioned it briefly to my housemates a while ago and none of them had heard of this trick I thought was so widely known, and they were pretty pleased to hear this tip.

To stop your mascara smudging  and leaving marks on the top of your eye under your brow bone, you should do your lower lashes first...

and that's it :)

Simple trick, but if you put mascara on the other way round, you will probably notice the difference if you switch.

Hope this helped

H x

2 comments:

  1. great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I have done, and congrats on reaching 100 followers!

      Delete