Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas in Sliema

Every year I get super excited for Christmas, but this year I have found myself getting even more into the spirit. Maybe it's because I'm abroad, so it's mixed with excitement to go home and see my family. Or because pinterest/youtube/instagram are full to the brim of Christmas ideas and celebrations. Either way, I cannot wait!

I wanted to show you how the town where I am staying, Sliema, is celebrating Christmas, with Christmas lights and all things Christmassy :)














I hope everyone is having a good time, getting excited for Christmas. I've bought lots of presents for people, (but some are just so tricky to buy for). Have you bought all your presents yet, or do you end up leaving until the very last minute?

H x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I haven't bought any presents yet this year...I'm so behind!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous images.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, looks stunning there! I've still got a little last minute shopping to do, definitely harder to buy for some people x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Some people I know what to buy months in advance, and others are just impossible. Creative thinking needed.

      xx

      Delete