Here's the idea:
If you ended up on a desert island, what 5 beauty products would you want with you and why?
We can assume that sun cream will be provided. So here goes, here are my desert island beauty basics..
1. Vaseline. My lips get really dry so this would be top of my list.
2. YSL Shocking Volume Mascara. Assuming I will be wearing sunglasses for the majority of my time on this island, I can keep my eye make up minimal. Just a touch of mascara to open up the eye.
3. Essie Nail Varnish. There are so many colours to choose from, but I'd take either this gorgeous turquoise colour, or one of these two beautiful pastel colours (which I can tell I'm going to love this summer) in blue or purple
4. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Stella. A cheeky lip gloss to pop on for special occasions.
5. Aftersun. I know this sounds like a bit of a weird/boring one, but I literally can't go on holiday without a bottle. I rub some on my legs and body almost every day before I go to bed as I love the consistency, it moisturises my skin like nothing else and makes my tan last longer.
So there you have it. My desert island beauty basics.
I'd love to tag a few girls to give this a go. Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick, Megan from Life and Lipsticks, the beautiful Leanna from Seeking Serendipity, Jenny from Fairy Elephant, hilarious Holly from Holly Mixtures and anyone else who would like to give it a go :)