Sunday 15 September 2013

Nothing completes an evening in like a cosy blanket

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the blog front lately but as some of you may know, I went on holiday with my boyfriend and only arrived home late last night. I had a wonderful time and there will be a blog post up about it soon enough.

But for now I want to talk about Autumn. Possibly my favourite season of the year. And for me this time, it's all about the chunky knits.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Don't these picture makes you want to cuddle up with a cup of tea (or glass of wine) and a good film. I'd really like a big chunky knit blanket, but the lovely world wide web tells me that it could set me back by around £100. Damn student living.

So until I win the lottery (or one of my lovely readers donates me the money? Just kidding) I guess my university hoodie and £4 Primark blanket will have to do

Georgia x

Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh chunky knits!! I love them too, your pictures are making me crave them mmmmm...

    Bring on my soon to occur shopping trip!!
    Hope you had a lovely holidayyyy!! :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures make me want to snuggle up in bed with hot chocolate! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can relate to the student living :( I walked past this amazing thick thick thick blanket and it was £80! the best nights are curling up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate with all the trimmings and a good book :)

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading this wearing a chunky knit jumper, hand made by my mum- jealous yet!? :P
    (PS- In our local market you can buy girnormous knitting needles and things to knit yourself a big blanket/ rug... might be worth keeping an eye out!?) xx

    ReplyDelete