1. What are your main reasons for blogging?
It started off as an experiment. I wrote just for me and it was fun. I enjoyed the commitment and having something that was all mine. Slowly I have gained a few followers, and even a few of my friends know this blog exists (which is the scariest part). But fundamentally my blog is still all about me. I write about what I want or what I find interesting, and as much as I try to keep to a schedule, if I don't, then I don't get too caught up about it.
2. What are your plans for the next few years?
Nothing is set in stone yet but at the moment I'm thinking of doing a masters after I've finished my degree. After that I'd love to get a job in London.
3. What is your favourite song right now?
Either Dirty Paws by Monsters and Men, or Plasters, Glitter and Glue by Emily Burns
4. What is your favourite quote or one piece of advice that has always stuck with you?
I have two that I like..
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"
"No one remembers the nights where they got 8 hours sleep"
5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
America Road trip down the west coast would be amazing
6. Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself.
I wish I was more laid back and didn't get caught up in things as easily.
7. Name one thing you love about yourself? (don't be modest, there's always something)
Confidence. Recently I've learnt to be more confident in front of crowds, giving presentations, and things like that. I'm quite proud of myself
8. Which celebrity/figure do you admire most?
I don't really tend to follow a particular celebrity, but if I had to pick someone I guess it would be Steven Fry. He's modest, funny and any argument can be ended by "well I heard Steven Fry say it on QI"
9. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
Don't stress over the little things, oh and that crimped thing you do with your hair, stop, it looks awful
10. Do you prefer to surround yourself with people or be alone?
Def a bit of both
P.s. sorry for taking so long to reply Tash, consider my wrists slapped.
P.p.s. Hope you all have a fantastic new year!!
Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here