Saturday 4 August 2012

Olympics OOTD

Yesterday I went to the Olympics! It was such a good day. My family and I went to go and watch the basketball (Dad's choice), but how could I pass up the opportunity to soak up the Olympic spirit in the Olympic Park.

My youngest sister and me at the Olympic Park

I thought I would do an OOTD post for you and I was quite pleased with the outfit I chose in the end. I think it looks pretty and girly without being too dressy. Plus most of the items are new and I was desperate to wear them :)

Top: Zara
 The top I wore is from Zara and I am totally in love with it. It's a white/cream colour, slightly sheer and has beautiful detailing on the shoulders and cuffs.



My new jeans are from Topshop. They're the 'Leigh' design, super skinny and have a dappled effect on them.
Jeans: Topshop


I kept the accessories simple, so as to not over crowd the outfit. The belt I wore was from h&m and is a gorgeous rose gold colour. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this lots over the next couple of months.

Belt: h&m
 The watch I wore was from Asos. It has a dark leopard print strap and a gold watch face. I wear it every day and feel lost without it. I also wore some beautiful stud earrings that were a present from my boyfriend. Sadly I couldn't get a picture of them as my iPhone wouldn't focus on them properly and all the pictures turned out blurry, but there are white gold, yellow gold and rose gold.

Watch: ASOS

I had loads of fun, and it was a brilliant day out. Go team GB and congrats on hosting such a wonderful event (oooh, aren't I getting patriotic).

H x

2 comments:

  1. i love the watch (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Here's a link to it. Sadly it's currently out of stock but they may get some more in. Also, there are some other similar really nice designs on the same site, so have a look around. Thank you for the comment.

    http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Leopard-Print-Skinny-Watch/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1919675&SearchQuery=watch&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Brown

    x

    ReplyDelete