Wednesday 5 March 2014

Book Recommendation: The Fault in our Stars

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Goodreads - The Fault in our Stars

I really enjoyed reading this book. It's a brilliant combination of funny and sad that had me laughing and crying. The style of writing is relaxed and easy to read. Although ultimately, it's a book about cancer, it's also about the  sweetest memories.

The film adaption is being released soon (June 6, 2014 I believe) but I thoroughly recommend you give the book a read first.

I hope you've enjoyed this little book recommendation. Please let me know in the comments if there are any books you've read recently that you recommend as I'm always on the look out.

Georgia x

Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment