Saturday 10 January 2015

Welcome 2015

Last year was particularly exciting and busy for me, unfortunately this meant that I started and finished the year with very few blog posts.

Firstly I finished university, which was very bitter sweet. I am proud of myself for working so hard and achieving a mathematics degree, and I have also made the most wonderful friends. In a bid to make sure we keep in touch (due to us being from different parts of England) we started the alphabet club.

Possibly the most exciting and life changing thing that happened to me this year was that I got a job and moved to London. I absolutely love living in London city, and I am thoroughly enjoying my job.


Commuting to and from work meant that I had lots of spare time on my hands so I found myself reading many more books.


I graduated from University in November (bit late in the year isn't it?). Unfortunately I haven't got a blog post about this up yet, but I will soon.

The three year relationship I was in came to an end towards the end of the year. It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make, but together we agreed it was for the best.

I'm looking forward to this year. To exploring more of London, as well as doing some more travelling (maybe even a trip to South America) and hopefully doing a better job of documenting it on my blog!

Georgia
Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here




No comments:

Post a Comment