Saturday 5 May 2012

One down, four to go..

I had my first exam a few days ago. I think it went well, but I guess we wont know until the results come out, eeak! 

I managed to go shopping before my exams started and was so pleased with my buys that I thought I would share them with you now whilst I'm having a break from revision.


Necklace: Topshop
Top: River Island
Bag: Urban Outfitters
I bought a gold necklace from Topshop, which I think smartens up an outfit and just looks beautiful. I have already worn it a few times when I've been out to a restaurant and had people comment on how lovely it is.

I love the pattern on the top, and it instantly puts me in the mood for summer. Plus it's easy to wear with jeans or shorts.

Then, my favorite item, a clutch bag from Urban Outfitters. My boyfriend told me it looks like a ‘grandma bag’, but I don’t care, I love it and think it looks gorgeous! I tend to wear a lot of black dresses on nights out, so I’m hoping this bag will bring some colour into my outfits. 




Sadly I was not able to buy as much as I hoped on my shopping trip, (I was desperately trying to find a nice pair of shorts, but couldn’t). Never mind, guess I’ll just have to go shopping again, what a pain ;) 
H x

No comments:

Post a Comment