Sunday 13 May 2012

Silky smooth

First of all, I need to apologize about the quality of the pictures. I know they're not great (understatement!) but my camera is back in Surrey, so I'm relying on my iPhone.

I wanted to write a post today about my new hair product crush. Sadly, after dying my hair and constant blow drying, the tips were in a pretty awful state. My hair has always been naturally shiny and soft so I was pretty upset with this new development. So I had a rummage around my (many) make up bags and found these beauties buried deep down. 


Lee Stafford - Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist

Lee Stafford - Poker Straight Shine Serum

They're Lee Stafford, and you can get hold of them from boots for about £7-£10 (though mine were acquired from Father Christmas a couple of years ago - good job Mum!)

I used the Poker Straight Shine Serum and have to say I was delighted with the results. Straight away I could tell the difference. I have continued to use both products and my hair is pretty much back to normal, and incredibly soft. Plus they smell amazing too! Brilliant value for money.

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment