Monday 14 January 2013

Essie: Thigh High

A quick post today (as most of mine will be over the next few weeks due to coursework deadlines and exam dates fast approaching), about one of my new nail varnishes I received this Christmas. It's an Essie one in the colour Thigh High.




I love this colour. It's a gorgeous cranberry colour that is perfect for winter. I know it's just a nail varnish, but when I'm wearing it I feel made up, even if I'm just chilling at home in jeans. Is it sad that a nail varnish has such an effect on me..hmmm..probably.

I really like Essie nail varnishes in general as the colours are just gorgeous, but they don't have the best lasting time on my nails for some reason. They aren't terrible, they just don't seem to last as long on my nails as other people rave about.

Does anyone else find this, or is it just me?

H x




3 comments:

  1. Love the colour, definitely agree it's completely perfect for this time of year :) x


    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also find that with the Essie nail polish! xx

    jillyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete