Wednesday 12 June 2013

Blog your dreams

So…my spending ban didn't go to well..

But how cool is this bag? 



I bought it from Bershka and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. It's quite a big size, so I wasn't sure exactly what I'll use if for yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Anyway, now all of our university work is out the way, my housemate and I have been enjoying living in Malta to the full. We've been to the beach (the backdrop of the above pictures) and last weekend we went on a boat party. It was AMAZING. Free drinks and food plus great music, what more could you want? The only bit I was slightly worried about was jumping in the water at 8 o'clock at night, brrrrrrr.

However, the water was actually really warm (the copious amounts of sangria I had might have helped) and jumping off the boat into the water was so much fun, I loved it!

Georgia x

Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here. Go on, I dare you..

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god that is such an appropriate bag haha, love it! Also slightly jel of your beach photo taking sesh...

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! reminds me so much of the kate spade ones!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Malta sounds amazing!!! I adore the bag - want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete